APART FROM THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS THE BELOW MENTIONED ARE THE SPECIFIC HOLIDAY BOOKING TERMS.
- You acknowledge that pictures of the holiday packages as shown on the Site are indicative and may not be representative of the actual products.
- The rates /prices of the holiday packages shown of the Site are quotation only and no blocking has been made. Prices/Taxes are subject to changes and availability.
- You are requested to confirm acceptance of the holiday packages customized for you by return email for a valid booking to be made.
- Booking of holiday packages is subject to availability and confirmation of the holiday package supplier. Special rates shall apply for peak seasons and the inclusions of such holiday packages may vary without any notice.
- In case we are not able to provide the Hotel Packages as shown on the Site, we reserve the right to give the substitute Hotel Package of the same standard.
- You agree that the terms of the holiday packages may be subject to change at short notices due to circumstances beyond our or the suppliers control included but not limited to force majeure events etc.
- In such cases we act only as an intermediary agent with only the role of a mediator. Even if you make a booking through us, the contract will be between the supplier and you and the general travel and contractual terms and conditions of the supplier shall apply. We are not a party to the contractual relationship.
- By making a booking through our Site you make an offer to purchase the service or holiday package from the supplier. We are authorized by each supplier to accept your offer on its behalf; this acceptance occurs when we send you a written confirmation of the booking and payment as per payment policy is received.
- Before placing an order you are advised to check the description of the Holiday Package carefully. By making a booking for a Holiday Package you agree to be bound by the conditions of booking included in the Holiday Package's description.
- Once we accept your booking on behalf of our suppliers, a legally binding contract is formed between you and the supplier of the service or holiday package chosen by you.
- The supplier's general travel and contractual terms and conditions are made available by us to you by means of a link or full text before the booking takes place and they will apply in addition to those set out here. The supplier's terms and conditions may include provisions relating to payment procedures, default, liability, cancellations, changes of bookings and refunds (if available) and any other restrictions.
- Where there is a conflict between any information on our Site and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions will apply in priority. Where there is a conflict between these terms and conditions and the supplier terms and conditions, the supplier's one will apply in priority.
- We act as a mediator between you and the supplier and we cannot be held responsible for any non-performance of the contract.
- We assume no liability for the performance of arranged services and/or holiday packages and we provide no guarantee with regard to their quality
or fitness as represented. We do not as well supply any guaranteefor the availability of services and/or holiday packages.
- The responsibility lies with the supplier as direct organizer of the services purchased by you.
- We request you to obtain suitable insurances/other protective measures etc. to safeguard yourselves.
- The suppliers providing their services and holiday packages through us are independent contractors and not our agents or our employees. We are not liable for their acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence or for any personal injuries, death, property damage or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom. We have no liability and we will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
- We only commit ourselves to a careful choice and control of our suppliers. Incidentally the relevant supplier shall be liable in its own responsibility.
- Your right to cancel your service or holiday or modify your booking is determined by the applicable terms and conditions of the supplier. In such cases it is your responsibility to inform us in writing of such request specifying your booking reference. The time of receipt by us of the declaration of cancellation shall be decisive for the time of withdrawal and cancellation fees to be applied by the supplier.
- The laws of India govern the Holiday Packages. All disputes shall be settled within the jurisdiction of Delhi only.